My word is Courage Aug 18, 2009 19:59:02 GMT -5
Post by Uchiha Isamu on Aug 18, 2009 19:59:02 GMT -5
• close friends thou art more lovely and more temperate.
• good friends rough winds do shake the darling buds of may,
• acquaintances and summer's lease hath all too short a date.
• party friends sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
• never met and often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
• on-off friends and every fair from fair some time declines,
• childhood friend by chance, or nature's changing course, untrimm'd;
• friends with benefits but thy eternal summer shall not fade
• family friend nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
• best guy friend nor shall death brag thou wand'rest in his shade,
• best girl friend when in eternal lines to time thou grows't:
• same clique so long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
• friend-of-a-friend so long lives this, and this gives life to thee. [/color]
• current admit impediments. love is not love
• ex-good terms which alters when it alteration finds,
• ex-bad terms or bends with the remover to remove:
• fleeting glances o no! it is an ever-fixed mark
• sex-only that looks on tempests and is never shaken;
• make-out buddies it is the star to every wandering bark,
• crush on me whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
• crush on you love's not time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
• lust within his bending sickle's compass come:
• flirting love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
• unsure but bears it out even to the edge of doom.
• ex-some feelings if this be error and upon me proved,
• in love i never writ, nor no man ever loved. [/color]
• hardcore hate now, while the world is bent my deeds to cross,
• i backstabbed you join with the spite of fortune, make me bow,
• you backstabbed me and do not drop in for an after-loss:
• jealousy ah, do not, when my heart hath 'scoped this sorrow,
• annoyance come in the rearward of a conquer'd woe;
• friend turned enemy give not a windy night a rainy morrow,
• by association to linger out a purposed overthrow.
• i hate you if thou wilt leave me, do not leave me last,
• you hate me when other petty griefs have done their spite
• indifference but in the onset come; so shall I taste
• friendly rivals at first the very worst of fortune's might,
• enemies and other strains of woe, which now seem woe,
• scared ofcompared with loss of thee will not seem so.
• father who for thy self art so unprovident.
• sister grant if thou wilt, thou art beloved of many,
• brother but that thou none lov'st is most evident:
• half sibling for thou art so possessed with murd'rous hate,
• step-sibling that 'gainst thy self thou stick'st not to conspire,
• roommate seeking that beauteous roof to ruinate
• like family which to repair should be thy chief desire:
• mentor o change thy thought, that i may change my mind,
• inspiration shall hate be fairer lodged than gentle love?
• protective of you be as thy presence is gracious and kind,
• protective of me or to thy self at least kind-hearted prove,
• stalker make thee another self for love of me,
• other-specify that beauty still may live in thine or thee.[/color]
and this is the place where the creator of this plot [caseyy of white pages] gets to prattle on
and on about what the rules for using this plot are, plus where she got all the stuff for it.
color blending is from the fabulous color blender that everyone uses, but actual colors were
randomly picked in photoshop. the sonnets are all from shakespeare, i don't remember what
numbers and i'm sorry for that. if you care enough you can search all 154 until you find
these exact four. the titles of each section [including this one] are all plays/collections of
poems by shakespeare himself. now for the actual rules. one, if this credit is taken off, i will
come after you in the name of all literary nerds and beat you over the head with a dictionary.
please provide at least two relationships, and use the code provided exactly, no editing or adding
in random things that aren't needed. quote the original post to get the colors, it makes everything
look nice and pretty and i like it when things are nice and pretty. make your history at least
one solid paragraph of eight to ten sentences, more is always welcome and better. you must
pick the relationships!! if you simply put 'whatever you wan't, you're going to get 'nothing'.